 Space / 34792
Re: New MOCs- Mastiff and Quadrachnid 4.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 03:27:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Andrew Todd Amacher wrote:
Check out the "Mastiff" assault hovercar-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=89057

and yet another revamp of the infamous Quadrachnid (note the use of the new
Vahki elements)-

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76440 .

LMKWYT,
Todd

I should have posted this in lugnet.space as well as lugnet.announce- sorry
about that.

Todd

Hi Todd,

The overcar is nice! Suggestion: you should have finished it earlier, removed
the gun and post it for the civilian MOCs contest! The seats are new for me,
nice design, comfy comfy! Treat well your soldiers and have a happy army, he he!

Are there any sets still available with the canopy you used?

Cheers,

JP.