 Space / 34725
    Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Matthew Krotzer
   Adrian, nice work. This is very much something I could have seen coming from the late, great Kane Starcrafters. (We miss ya, Trav!) Very nice SNOT work, and just very cool greeblage. I'd buy this as a set. Hm... has anyone done a Space Redneck (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC, just in under the deadline: John Deere Hover Tractor —Adrian Drake
   (...) I'd love to see a Moonbase trailer park, or something like that. I know some of the town guys have built trailer parks into their layouts. It wouldn't be that tough, I don't think, to make one with the spacers in mind. Thanks for the (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)