 Space / 34712
    Civ MOC Contest Entry - Liquid Transport —Bill Pfund
   Hi all - here is my Civ MOC contest entry. See it at (URL) is a liquid transport ship, owned by the "Arctic Liquid Transport" Company. The ship is a "Zaxon Liquid/Freight Transport." Comments are welcome! -billp (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Civ MOC Contest Entry - Liquid Transport —Adrian Drake
   (...) It's a little boxy around the midsection, but that may be required for holding the Pods. I dig the way the canopy is placed and how it splits open. The landing gear give it a sort of puppy dog look that I just can't shake. Anyway, not a bad (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Civ MOC Contest Entry - Liquid Transport —Bill Pfund
     (...) Thanks Adrian. I agree with you on the landing gears. Before I took the pics, I thought about doing away with the landing gears altogether and just using "repulsor coils." I ran out of time to do any more modifying. Thanks for confirming my (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Civ MOC Contest Entry - Liquid Transport —Aaron Amatnieks
   <snip> (...) I would have to agree completely, The splitting open gives me an Idea for a technic fig F-15/F-14. I love how the sidewalls of the canopy give a shield appearance incase one of the pods explodes :) (...) I love it. in this (URL) it (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civ MOC Contest Entry - Liquid Transport —Bill Pfund
   Thanks Aaron - (...) I thought of adding an ejector seat for the pilot. Of course without a space suite this would be irrelevent in space. (...) :-) The landing gears are also a little shaky - I'll have to modify those ... billp (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)