 Space / 34705
  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) This is the coolest moc I've seen in a while, civilian or not. I wouldn't change a thing. It looks good from every angle, and has such great details like the central tanks, the dock for the hover-chair-tug thing, the bumpers, and the driver (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry

(...) Tanx mang! A more interesting face....oh if I had a nickle every time that was suggested to me IRL, I could buy and sell all your mothers like so much chattle. Since seeing the containers on the Ghoul, I've been itchin to do a ship that used (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)