 Space / 34687
    Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry —Peer Kreuger
   (...) I hate you. I hate you like a very hatey thing of hateyness. Normally, I don't like to comment without mentioning things that can be improved... but here, I can't find any. Colorscheme rocks. Credible means of transportation. Playability (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry —Gil Shaw
   (...) Ah the language of hate...is there anything more beautiful? :) Thank you sir...all those things you mention are happily lifted from many of the great stuff others have done...finally got a chance to try it out myself! Cheers, -G (20 years ago, 30-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)