 Space / 3468
    Re: F-1 Eagle: Space Superiority Fighter —Mark Sandlin
   It reminds me of the Marauder ships the bad dudes used to fly on the Buck Rogers TV show from the early 80's. :^) ~Mark (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-1 Eagle: Space Superiority Fighter —Nathan Falslev
      I haven't seen those but I thank you very much for commenting nonetheless. I'll have to search for some pictures of these "Marauder ships":) Nathan Falslev nfalslev@netscape.net (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: F-1 Eagle: Space Superiority Fighter —Nathan Falslev
   I found some pics of it at: (URL) the orange one:)and I can see why the Eagle reminded you of it. It would be interesting to see Lego models made after them. -Nathan (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)