 Space / 34616
34615  |  34617
Subject:
Jar Jar Binks Mini-Land Figure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 2004 18:12:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Bigger and goofier than ever, it’s Jar Jar Binks!

I really tried to give him big floppy ears, but no matter what configuration of hinge plates I used, I just couldn’t get to them to look good or be able to fold up properly to let his head turn and his arms move freely. So, his ears are little short, and just sort of rest on his shoulders and stick out to the back a bit. But, he’s nice and poseable, he has a big dumb grin on his face, and he’s got enough popcorn for everyone!

I would like to give a special thanks to Draco Malfoy’s father for letting me use his hair for this MOC.

-Mike “Count Blockula” Crowley