 Space / 34600
    Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval —Edward Welsh
   Very imposing, in a G.I. Joe Headquarters kind of way. Love the textures and slopes. I don't need to see the interior--I'm gonna have nightmares as it is. -Teddy p.s. Couldn't you at least have given poor Mrs. Palmer a badly needed shave before (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

        Re: Ministry Of Information Retrieval —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)