 Space / 34588
    Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) No, the gear--the actual 24-tooth gear that is forward of the U-25 logo. It looks kinda stuck-on when compared to the general aesthetic of the craft. LFB (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25 —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) OOOOH! Well, the gear is one of this things done totally on purpose - Keith's Iron Reich follows the "Church of the Gear" religion - and it is his trademark design aesthetic. In other words, I don't want to take it off - any idea on how to (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Iron Reich Assault Shuttle U-25 —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yea, agreed. It's fairly easy to pop the gear (which I knew was the "logo") into a better position if you surround it with a couple of reversed arches to countersink its platform. Dunno, though. I still like it. LFB (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)