 Space / 3458
3457  |  3459
Subject:
UFO Freighter - Own creation!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 00:31:32 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello Legomaniacs... ;-)

Two weeks ago I threw together all my Lego space pieces and built an UFO
freighter with a reasonable size.

It length was about 50 cm.

The goal in design was the fact that the final model should be liftable
without breaking into pieces
and should follow a special color-combo. (in the end it resulted in the UFO
color combo)...

Both goals had been reached.

The model took me the total 2 weeks. It had a liftable entrance platform,
the sides were turnable to open the model and play with minifigs init. It
even had the battery fiber glass optics in the large yellow backshield
implemented, so it looked really cool in the dark ;).

It had a laboratory in the left wing and a cargo bay in the right.

Please have a look at the pictures at
and tell me what you think...

Any comments are welcome...

Greetings from Germany,