 Space / 34531
34530  |  34532
Subject:
2 New MOCs: Barrow and Rocket Saddle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 01:41:51 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello, I’ve got two new creations to show everyone.
Barrow

This is inspired by a wheel barrow. It has one wheel, one engine, and a kick stand. It goes fast. (I built this so I would have something to bring to the BLOC meeting on the 19th)

Rocket Saddle

This is a Techwest MOC. It is inspired by this image. It also goes fast.

Tell me what you think if you want to.
~Kevin Blocksidge