 Space / 34500
    need AT AT —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, I'm getting some school money in Aug and want an AT AT where can I get one? how low are the prices? anyone willing to buy one and ship it to me? thx -paul (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)

        Re: need AT AT —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) $99 at Brand Retail stores. Feel free to call the Potomac Outlet at 703-490-1335. Brian P. Gefrich Supervisor LEGO Outlet, Potomac Mills (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)