 Space / 34452
  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Except that Eric's is waaay more detailed than anything TLC would have included. Classic Space, while nice looking, sure was kind of basic. Bob (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Well Bob, we're just gonna have to get a memeber of the fairer sex to pose next to said basic looking building style to liven it up a bit. Yes. The girls of Moonbase. e (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Mmmm - that sounds like a good idea for a calender. But I am STILL waiting for the Girls of BrickLink calender to be made available to the general public. Oh wait - now that I am married, what the heck am I thinking about girls for?!?! Bob (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)