 Space / 34448
  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Wow Eric, Mechs, Cranes, and Pipe wrenches! You really nailed it with this one, I love all the details you packed into there. And the ladders worked out great ;) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Ok, I gotta break Tim's Brick's here. Tim, helped me get started on this project. He helped me get ready, he helped sort and he helped me with trying to brainstorm the layout. Thank you Tim! The cool accent/egress ladder ways, comprised of 1x2 (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)