 Space / 34443
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Jas Nagra
   Yowsers! (As Inspector Gadget would exclaim). Thas one awe-inspiring creation... The scale impressess me, but its the sheer attention to detail that really excites... I love the classic space style, very futuristic yet, retro in a way. I am right in (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Eric Sophie
   (...) Thank you, in honoring the roots of the Moonbase, using classic space colors is a must for me. (...) I wouldn't bet on that. ;) (...) "...bricks and pannels..." do you mean bricks and plates? right? Really you only need a few slopes and a hand (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)