 Space / 34441
    Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Mladen Pejic
   LegoMaster, this is awesome! Wow, the sheer scale of it just blows me away! The complexity and detail is stunning! I absolutely love how you thought out the design of this; the two tiers of cranes, the hinged scaffolding, the ground workspace area, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04 —Eric Sophie
   (...) Aww, you flatter me, calling me by my old nic-name. (...) Even with basic blue brick construction, part of the real challange is determining the way it will all be laid out. Then making it all gel. What you are left with is places for a (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)