 Space / 34438
  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Jeez Eric, that's just plain massive on both size and inspiration. I've told tall tales of wanting to do something like this as an Imperial AT-AT construction yard. This is definitely the execution of those concepts put into work here. Can't (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Right on, and thank you. (...) Excellent, they would make fine SciBrick displays, we should talk. (...) Looking forward to it. Thank you. (...) e (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

  Re: Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 04

(...) Oddly enough, I know where you work. Feel free to give the store a ring sometime. (...) Brian (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)