 Space / 34385
  EBKD Akayev

The Akayev is a Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle. It has less weapons than the Zhukov, but a greater sensor range and anti-detection system. (URL) Akayev> I did this because I told Janey I would make a micro-scale spaceship for her BrickFest Microscale (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: EBKD Akayev

(...) Wow! Excellent, how can I complain? You are a man of your word and that is an impressive Micro-scaled ship to boot! Nicely done Lenny, great details. I will earmark a space of the "space" landscape for that ship, and any others you are (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)