 Space / 34363
    Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Joseph Sibilia-Young
   (...) I apologize for my unclear response, I was in a hurry at the time. It seemed to me that an overly large space was alloted for crew use on such a small capital craft. Looking at the ship again I can see that it has all the necessary features (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Oh, that's what I thought you meant. Thanks for clarifying it anyway. :-) In some ways I agree with you though. I think it was Jeremy Sproat, or someone else that I can't recall precisely, who said that a certain percentage of a spaceship (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)