 Space / 34360
  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Very cool, I like your use of flower pieces and caps and mini-fig hands. And the engine is really nice. (...) Also very neat. I have to agree with Bram though, it would look a lot cooler in a MINI moonbase standard. (...) This is the star, (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: 2.5 New MOCs

(...) Thanks Bruce. Engines are always hard for me, so that means alot. (URL) (...) Yeah, but I wanted to rebel. Heh, thanks (URL) (...) Thanks Bruce. The .5 ended up being the star, hehe. I plan to keep it around for my own inspiration as well, but (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)