 Space / 34335
    Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng —Chris Maddison
   (...) Tony, sweet craft there. I'm not much on the flimsyness of the wing bits, but you make it work. Great use of that 3vil cockpit. Dino tails - great on the underside wrapping around the wings, but I don't like the ones on top. Just me. Awesome (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: JE Racer: Kuai Feng —Tony Hafner
   (...) Thanks a lot! I was hoping to get some constructive criticism from some of the other JE builders. That may be a really good call on the top dino tails. I slapped them on early in the build process and I never really considered removing them. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)