 Space / 34330
    Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership —Mark Williams
   Wow..... just..... wow... I really like it! It's beautifull! One complaint though. It looks, well, over hover-podded. There seem to be to many of them. Does it have an interior? or is it just a model... And how the heck did you get so many visors? I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC: The Logos Hovership —Bruce Lowell
   (...) Thanks, Mark. (...) Actually, there are at least this many pods on the ship. I had a really small picture of the ship and from what I could see there's at least 26. Which might be why it's the fastest ship in the fleet. But I understand what (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)