 Space / 3432
  First image post

Greetings all, Having recently come out of a three year dry spell creativity wise, I borrowed a digital camera and snapped a few shots of one of my most recent creations. I would love some feedback. So LMKWYT. Scott Image is here: (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First image post

Cool! I like it! Any chance for more pics? Me want more! (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First image post

You can be very proud of that ship. Beautiful work! -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net The Shop (URL) Keppler" <kyle@kylekeppler.com> wrote in message news:G0A4Dy.DqB@lugnet.com... (...) borrowed (...) creations. I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First image post

I have posted some additional photos. thanks for the nice comments. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First image post

Welcome, Scott! I noticed your Pegasus on brickshelf even before I saw your post here on lugnet. I really like the shape of it. I would appreciate if you could take a better photo of it on the landiing pad. The black structure (is that a futuristic (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: First image post

Wow! I like it even more now! Some descriptions of the pictures would be awesome! I have been trying to make a decent runabout/exicuative shuttle for quite some time now no succes :-( Wait, i think i may have an idea now... And BTW, welcome! : : (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)