 Space / 34314
    Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Thanks for the reply Joseph! Glad you like the overall shape (I'm still questioning if it was the right approach, myself). As for the issue of space given to the crew, I'm not quite sure what you mean... Did I provide too much space or not (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Joseph Sibilia-Young
   (...) I apologize for my unclear response, I was in a hurry at the time. It seemed to me that an overly large space was alloted for crew use on such a small capital craft. Looking at the ship again I can see that it has all the necessary features (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Vanguard-Class Destroyer —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Oh, that's what I thought you meant. Thanks for clarifying it anyway. :-) In some ways I agree with you though. I think it was Jeremy Sproat, or someone else that I can't recall precisely, who said that a certain percentage of a spaceship (...) (20 years ago, 13-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)