 Space / 34292
Re: Station 38
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:15:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   With this powerful statement of purpose and order, I predict this station will spread to other desks, and you will soon rise in the office ranks to rule your company with an Iron fist. All your co-workers will bend to your will, all hippy-temps and Blacktron2 mail-room boys will flee for their lives.

The majority of people here are contractors - mercenaries if you will. They don’t respond to iron fists, only money. At the very least the Reich will prevent them from messing with my desk.

   You nailed all the details down to the Spyrius regulars, the corduroy briks, and the number looks better than my simplistic attempts. Great job Allister, it made me lol.

Thanks Keith. I was studying Station 39 very closely. The half stud offset text works pretty well: I look forward to seeing it on your next wall ;)

Allister