 Space / 34287
34286  |  34288
Subject:
Trans-neon green UFO minifig head
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 2004 21:54:21 GMT

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3626bpx138

I recently picked up one of these heads, and the face is mostly pale grey but
there's a large gold blotch around the right eye.  Could anyone confirm that
this is the original paint scheme?  There's not much evidence of paint wearing
off, but the shape of the blotch is just so weird.  Bricklink doesn't have any
bigger photos to compare it with, and Peeron doesn't have any at all.