 Space / 34261
    Re: Review of the SLAM —Chris McNamee
   Ahhhhhh! I must have one! I would be proud to support PCS and its noble cause! Great idea,PCS should be a theme anyways, and now its available to all us non-skilled peoples. And skilled ones too. I'm placing an order asap! Chris McNamee (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Review of the SLAM —Rick Hallman
   (...) too bad you live behind the iron curtain. bwahahahahaha *waits for it at the border checkpoint* pack your bags peasent, you will be sent to the Gulag Penal Colony in the Siberian Nebula. Rick Hallman (URL) Das-Brick.org> (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)