 Space / 34258
Re: New Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 14:12:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Hunter wrote:
To all you spacers out there, I've decided to host a Bounty Hunter Ship contest.
all entries must be new, no already published MOCs, and must be a Bounty
hunter's ship. the better the backstory the better the chances that you will
win. send pics of your entries to Tigereye77@msn.com.
Mike Hunter, Chairman of Porthos Industries

We build so you can "Boldly Go Where No Dog Has Gone Before"

I am no authority on the matter, but traditionally contests are hosted by people
who've already presented at least one MOC...

~Kevin Blocksidge

We build and then take pictures so you can "See Our MOCs"