 Space / 34252
Re: TL-2 Chiron - New model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 2004 02:41:33 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Matthew Jeffery wrote:
   Hey all!

This is an entry into the TGBSLILAU competition as well as simply being a new mech/spaceship :)

-snip-

   as always, I need help overcoming certain problems (my camera being the most obvious. sorry about the pics, I will post better ones when my brother takes them with his camera)

More light! Try going outside on a sunny day, and making sure that the sun isn’t behind the model (actually, you probably need to make sure that the model isn’t between the camera and the sun - it’s much easier that way).

   So, there you go, I’m not sure what category it fits into in TGBSLILAU comp, but it’s there.

I’ve put it in ‘Most Creative’ (which could also be ‘Most Crowded’).

Cheers

Richie Dulin