 Space / 34228
    Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt" —David Rabadan
   (...) Wow! First the Antimech aircraft and now the Bolt. It is absolutelly great! I wish I could single out what my favorite part of the Bolt is but I love everything about it. I keep getting impressed by your MOCs. Keep them coming. David. (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Ground attack aircraft, "Bolt" —Kyle Vrieze
   (...) Thanks for the response, David. It seems like the Appleseed fans have taken a liking to this one--yourself, Soren, Mladen, and I would guess Kevin Heckel also. If I remember right, Dan Rubin claimed not to have seen Shirow's work, but some of (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)