 Space / 3419
  Looking for a pic

Remeber when there was all that talk about "Spaceworld"? There was even a logo for it. Anyway, I'm looking for that logo and I can't find, It seems to be gone. Does anyone have it, or a big picture of the classic space logo? Thanks, -dead (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Looking for a pic

(...) It's a'brighter' version of the classic logo. (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Looking for a pic

I can send you an image of the Classic Space logo. What file format and resolution would you like that in? The Spaceworld logo is still not finished, and I'm going to refine it further one of these days. ~Mark (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Looking for a pic

Don't worry Spaceworld is still a'comin! We have been hard at work on it and hope to get it off the ground soon! ::Kyle:: (...) (24 years ago, 2-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)