 Space / 34152
Re: Blastov's Rocket and the ProbeBot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 04:02:17 GMT

"Lenny Hoffman" <lahoffma@*NOSPAM*mailer.fsu.edu> wrote in message news:Hyo4p3.K6s@lugnet.com...
Greetings All

Moozaf Blastov got his hands on a <http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=ebroket EB
Rocket>, and while waiting on his personal long-range fighter, modified the
Rocket for good old-fashioned short-range
<http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=glencaer/EasternBlock/BlastovRocket
destruction.>

I like the "retro" look to this one, and I especially love the cockpit!  It looks cramped in there, like the submarines used in
WWII.  The weapons and the landing gear turned out pretty good as well.

Also, the Eastern Block, while commandeering some renegade pirate ships,
acquired a design for a high-intelligence
<http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=glencaer/EasternBlock/ProbeBot ProbeBot>.
Modified with better recievers and solar panels.

This look nice, though it seems a little blank.  Maybe it could use a few more greebs, but that's just my opinion.

--
Markham Carroll