 Space / 34103
  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) I couldn't tell at first if this was a microfig or minifig scale ship. The more I looked at it the more I liked it, though. Unconventional and technical look with very nice detail work. It seems a nice addition to the building standard you've (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) Y'know I get that a lot. Thank you. (...) Thanks! I love to detail stuff so it was more a question of when to stop :). (...) Thanks again. I try to make each one original but loosely connected, glad you like it. Soren (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space)