 Space / 34100
  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) Very nice Soren. I'm interested to see how this thing will look next to the Zhukov (which is 112 studs, with similiar mission). So far it looks like there is going to be a nice selection of big ships at fest! Perhaps I could ask a favor? Could (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

(...) And lots of cargo for me to plunder :). (...) Already did. Haven't filled out the captions yet though. (URL) Here> (...) Living on an asteroid base doesn't leave you with many spare personnel. And the hardware takes up most of the extra space. (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)