 Space / 34080
    Re: New MOC: Police Drone Floater —Chris Maddison
   (...) Heya Soren. What I like: the color scheme isn't "police". Way to break the mold. The studs in construction and overall shape of the craft work pretty well. And the construction of the rear is nice - very turbiney looking. What I don't like: (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: Police Drone Floater —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you. I started out just experimenting with a couple of aircraft hull bottoms and it went from there. (...) Okay. I didn't spend a whole lotta time on it, so I can see why you'd say that. Soren (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.space)