 Space / 3406
    YG-74 —Pat Justison
   I have finished (almost) the cad version of my latest space ship, the YG-74. It is a fast recon ship that has ebouhg room for up to 6 passengers. the rotating avi file (1.5Mb) (URL) directory of images: (URL) J P.S there are some errors in the ldraw (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: YG-74 —Mladen Pejic
     Even though I saw it a couple of weeks ago, as Mario would say, "Heeeere Weeee Goooo!!!": Wow, beautiful as always Pat! I particularly like the sensors and engines, very cool! I would like to see the .DAT file, so I could see the inside, I bet it's (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: YG-74 —Bryce McGlone
   (...) Pat, As always very beautiful work. I love the sensor array on the front. You've also started making some very realistic engines. I can't even start to figure out how you make the (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)

        Re: YG-74 —Patrick Justison
   Thanks Bryce, Yeah, what I'm working on now is just one big array of engines to be used in something, which I haven't decided yet. Pat J (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.space)