 Space / 34038
    Re: Paladin Hardsuit —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) I agree with Chris. You may also want to cover those exposed studs, as they add to the unfinished quality. I really like the chest as it makes it look all big and tough. this mecha definately has some promise! -Lenny (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: Paladin Hardsuit —Troy Routley
   Thanks for the feedback, guys. I wasn't to happy with the limbs myself. I'll put them back on the drawing board and see what I can come up with for the Mark II. Troy (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)