 Space / 33991
Re: R.O.A.C.H.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 17:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Hey all,

Usually when I’m tinkering for ideas for mocs, I find myself making little bots. Usually these little fellas don’t merit much attention, but I took an immmediate liking to this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Bot-Factory/roach01.jpg

I do believe this is my first anagram creation. Features state of the art orange sensor thingies and scurrying ability. :-)

Cute and disturbing all at once. Excellent. Gotta love those drills. Why do I have this urge to build a motel?

Peace and scurrying insects,

Professor Whateverly