 Space / 3396
Re: motoTek Shiva
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:09:13 GMT

But of course. ;^)

~M
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego

From: "Mark LaRue" <Splotchthegreat@yahoo.com>

Shades of Akira... cool!

Message has 1 Reply:
  Re: motoTek Shiva

One more thing. I had my wife sit down and try to build the motoTek Shiva this evening. She was mostly successful, with only a bit of help from myself. Aw, give her a break, she's just a NLS. Fortunately she's sympathetic to my addiction. ;^) I (...) (24 years ago, 31-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.space)