 Space / 33878
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry : SPC Stenopterygius Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 23 May 2004 02:43:36 GMT

Tobias Möller <tobias_moller@DONTSP4Mtelia.com> wrote in

In article <Xns94E874DFB367legislatriceyahoocom@209.68.63.236>,
Mario Gelinas <legislatrice@yahoo.com> wrote:
The Stenopterygius Speeder is built for high speeds mainly, this ship
is used as a racing vehicle and an exploration vessel.

Well, it certainly looks fast! I like the colour scheme and those
smooth shapes from the wedge bricks, which help give it a fast look.

You might want to try angling the underwater enginges, like the wings
on the snowspeeder, to break up the straight geometry of the ship.
Just a thought, since I like diagonally mounted engine pods.

--Tobias

I also like very much angled wings and i try to make them like that as
much as possibl. For this MOC, i was tired of "snowspeeder" style at the
moment,  and since no other style seemed to interest me, the wings stayed
"straight".

If you want to see my other MOCs with angled wings, there's the Aquarius
Bus and the Trash Converter, both already posted on this group and
available on brickshelf: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=78385

Thanks a lot for the comment, i was really wondering if anyone cared to
notice my MOCs enough to talk about it.