 Space / 33865
    Re: New MOCs —Chris Maddison
   (...) Hey Soren, I really like the APC, but that probe...when I first saw it I didn't think that much of it, but it has some kind of formal color/form composition that keeps me coming back and falling more and more in love with it. Very cool colors (...) (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thank you. I wasn't sure about the color either, but it has the same effect on me. Soren (20 years ago, 22-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military)