 Space / 33853
33852  |  33854
Subject:
Galactic Requiem update - Desktops, and a vote
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 18:41:48 GMT

I have made some new desktop images for my LEGO comic, Galactic Requiem. Here they are (old and new), in thumb version:

The full-scale images can all be found here.

I have gotten some complaints about the occational use of what some consider foul language in my comic. Therefore, I have decided to put the whole matter to a continous vote. I have comprised a short list of words I might use in the comic, and if there is anything there that you consider inappropriate, send me an email, reply to this post or write something on the feedback page. I will see what I can do about it. The list (and the comic) will then be updated to include the changes as soon as possible.

The full list is here. I do not consider it terribly explicit, but I know some people disagree with me. Enter at your own risk.

Christian Holden