 Space / 3384
    Re: Moonbase! Need Help! —Ran Talbott
   (...) Look here, for starters: (URL)2) Where can i get it Toys R Us supposedly has an exclusive for the U.S. They're currently closing it out, at *very* low prices. You might also look around to see who's been buying the sets to break out the motors (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

        Re: Moonbase! Need Help! —Michael Camilleri
   (...) I bought it just for moters, battery boxes, and flex axles. We could arrange a sale. I have two 3552's and two 3591's (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)