 Space / 33792
    Re: New MOCs —Gil Shaw
   (...) Oh nice...the APC really has me. Is that a technic turntable for the turret? It's so simple, and beefy. I also quite like the fly wheels inside the wheel hubs. Probes. *shudder* Great stuff as usual Soren. Cheers, -Gil (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)

        Re: New MOCs —Soren Roberts
   (...) Thanks. (...) Nope. I used this: (URL) with a 4x4 turntable and a couple macaroni bricks. (...) I'm happy with the effect. I really wish I could get those tires in something other than white (preferably gray of course). (...) Not quite sure (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX)