 Space / 3379
3378  |  3380
Subject:
Lego Base Displays first images!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 04:00:56 GMT

Hey yall!

Incase you don't know, Lego Base is my webpage (I think you figured that out).
I have just put the first images of creations on it. They are at this address:

http://members.xoom.com/legobase/ally.htm

There are only three creations there now. These are the first up. The Mecha
(Mecha Chicken Walker) is my first I've built. I think it's pretty good, but
that's for you to decide. Anyway, I'm not going to distract you any longer ;-)

Chef