 Space / 33781
  Large Intrepid-Class Starship - More Pictures!

I have added a few additional pictures, mainly focused on Deck 5 of the engine section. I constructed this deck so that parts of the exterior ship hull can be removed, for access to some of the interior rooms. Also, you will see on Deck 5 towards (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Large Intrepid-Class Starship - More Pictures!

(...) Lee, this ship is awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of the her does she have a bridge? if it does I can't wait to see! (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Large Intrepid-Class Starship - More Pictures!

(...) Hi Mike, she sure does have a bridge, and it's removeable for either emergency detachment, or when a new bridge module is ready to replace the old one. You can see in a couple existing pictures (ldm_starship08.jpg shows the bridge outside of (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.space)