 Space / 33761
  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

You got me thinking and, they *can* work alongside each other : ) Check it out : (URL) just to prove that I really spend way too much time in front of a computer screen, I made some low polygon, mockup, moonbase elements in MLcad to try out ideas (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Moonbase: Nailing down Moonway and Rail Standard

(...) That's not quite what I meant. I was saying that you can't have a single line of track that has sections that follow the current official layout standard and other sections that follow the proposed idea of riding down the seams between (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)