 Space / 33760
Re: Civilian MOC Contest Entry : SPC Trash Converter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 14:30:47 GMT

Mario Gelinas <legislatrice@yahoo.com> wrote in

Another fine civilian product from the Space Pionneer Confederation!

Using Einstein's equation to its full extent, trash problems are now
over with the Trash Converter.  Using the patented Matter-to-energy
converter, it can transform any mountain of trash into thousands of
gigawatts.

Be there when it passes in front of your house and use your trash to
replenish your empty batteries.  Even fleebnorks are reduced to
nothing, if you can get them inside the converter.

The current paint job of our product represent the Iron Reich version
of the Trash Converter.  It is also available in any other colors, for
a small supplement.  Here are a few comments from satisfied customers:

(Iron Reich): Space Hippies are now usefull. They replenish our
battery packs.

(3vil): Even dumping unstable experiments underground can come at you
after a time. With the Trash Convertor, no more problems.

(RastaSTARians): We can now clean those filthy junkyards and transform
them into flower gardens.

Everyone with trash trouble should have one.  Buy one now! Your
citizens/employees/underlings will love you for the clean environment.

Forgot the Brickshelf link... here it is: