 Space / 33740
    Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck —Daniel Rubin
   (...) This is pretty awesome. I really like the bulkyness of the shape and there are some great little details on this thing, like the running boards on the side. I think the hook is a good design, it's nice and bulky, very fitting, though I do (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Civilian MOC Contest : Tow Truck —Jean-Pascal Rignault
   (...) Thanks Daniel! About the use of the hook, you're right, I am not so sure it could be used with any of the hover car already presented for this contest... I tryed with my SRF, it works. But not with Barchetta for instance. I can't use magnet (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)