 Space / 33697
    Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered —Christian Holden
   I admit to being the secret owner of a real treasure: The LEGO Publishing comic Den ukendte galakse (The Unknown Galaxy for the non-Danish reader). Here is the cover, Copyright 1986 LEGO Publishing: (URL) You might recognize the gray robot on the (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce, lugnet.books, FTX)

        Re: Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered —Chris Salt
     (...) An english language version of this appeared on ebay recently. I really wish I'd bid for it now... (URL) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Den ukendte galakse - A LEGO Publishing comic from 1986, rediscovered —Dirk van Zuilen
   (...) You don't have to be a secret owner, the comic is listed under the number (URL) 5909>. You can add it to your set list, though it isn't really a set..... (...) There is a part two, at least according to the Lugnet list, you can see that one (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)